Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feminist Uruk Hai

Plan for the future -- I want to knit a little troupe (horde?) of feminist Uruk Hai. Why? An awful pun of course:
It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of Men.
The plan is to make up a simple Uruk Hai pattern, and replace the 'white hand' logo with a feminist sign. The hard part, I think, will be figuring out what distinguishing features the Uruk Hai have which make them different from any other small green humanoids?

Happy knitting!
Hugh

3 comments:

Anna said...

That's a great idea! I once knit a Peter Jackson film version of an Uruk Hai - one of the special tall brown ones with a top knot pony tail. I drew the hand on with Tip-Ex

Jhadur said...

Oh, awesome! Do you have pictures? It might be useful to see what features you've given them -- I'm not a big LotR fan and I'm not totally sure how they look.

yanmaneee said...

jordans
cheap jordans
supreme
kyrie 5 shoes
birkin bag
michael kors outlet online
kyrie 5
jordan sneakers
air max 2018
coach outlet sale